Friday, May 16, 2014

My final portfolio

Curious what a Master's Portfolio for the Teacher Ed Program could look like? I've decided to go ahead and post mine here, to give an example. Note that we get a lot of flexibility and leeway, so I know for a fact that others' portfolios looked totally different. But here's my example.

The assignment, basically is: take an inquiry question (some fundamental question about the practice of teaching), and apply as much evidence as possible from your year of student teaching/grad school to construct a response.

Here's what I came up with: http://teacherjg.weebly.com/final-portfolio-differentiation.html

As a bonus, you can click around and see my Term III and Term IV assignments, which I blogged about previously:

Term III
Term IV

No comments:

Post a Comment