Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Beginning the recap...

Well, I'm actually reaching the point where some things are wrapping up. I'm finishing work on my portfolio, which means I'm nearly done with grad school. I'm finished with my full takeover weeks in my student teaching classroom, so that's another huge project off my shoulders. The job search is...still ongoing, and probably will be for a while. Still, of the three biggest things I've been working on, having two out of three basically done is a petty big deal.

So, over the remaining couple weeks of the program, while I might have some new developments come up to write about, it's time to flip the switch and begin the recaps. That's especially necessary now since I haven't blogged in a couple weeks, so you readers don't know much, for instance, about my Term IV assignment, or about my student teaching takeover, or about what it's like applying for jobs in Philly (though it would be nice to be able to hold off on that one until I, you know, get one...).

I'm officially signing off on May 16th, which means I have just a little over three weeks left here. Got questions you want me to answer online, or topics you'd like me to cover in that time? Email me at gojesse@gse.upenn.edu.

Oh, and happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment